Thursday, September 16, 2010

yesterday.

YESTERDAY, i went to Perak wif abah; along wif da lovely-dovey-lil VIVA. da actual plan was, went to ipoh to visit relatives there together wif mama,aimi n miss afiqah ( senang cte 1 fmily),,but bec0z of mama's relatives from klang has made a phone call to come n visit on da same day, so here we (me n abah) come to Perak!

went off to Perak at 8 o'clock in da morning,,arrived at atam's house in Sg. Siput bout 11 a.m. I hd a chit n chat with atam n mak tam while waiting for alang,acu,acik,tok,sara (my cousin) n my beloved-'big'-n-cutey faiz(nephew) to arrive from penang. well, acording to my atam, tok wan teh (my granny from my father's side), she has 7 siblings; tok wa,tok ngah,tok lang,tok anjang (my nenek aka tok wan teh),tok cik,tok su,tok su II..pause! im sure u guys are confused, who is tok su? tok su II?? why tok wan teh?? let me clarify.
1st> becoz of my grandma loooooves to wear bedak sjuk,,ooops! she loooooooooves to wear very very veeeeeery thick bedak sejuk every each tyme after she takes her wudhu',,so, da whole day, every day, ever since dat I can remember, she looks very 'white'+gebu=tok wan teh.
2nd> all my tok's siblings are girl except da second last is a boy=tok su.
3rd> my moyang was frustrated becoz she wanted to hv a son, but till tok cik there's no boy,all girl. after a few years, she got a son which is tok su. n she taugth that's it.no more children. so, da last one being called as usu. but, luckily she got a new baby girl after a very loooong years and called da last one as tok su II.
4th> tok ngah died last 7 years. everybody was here except tok ngah.Al-Fatihah.

ok,lets continue. thx 4 da lunch mak tam! da mr crab u cook for us;awesome!
1st stop>chemor,uncle mus's house. he is my father's cousin. dis was da 1st tyme i met him. he's not well as he had a stroke since june dis year. he hv 8 children, da 1st two are girl, n da rest are boys.

nxt stop> simpang pulai. tok cik's house. act, da day we went back to KL from penang, we left at 11 in da morning, and tok cik's family arrived penang at 12 noon. so, there's no one home except tok cik n her husband,tok anjang* act, we shud called him as tok cik, but in his siblings, he is da 4th=anjang. before we went to nxt stop, tok cik's daughter; my father's cousin arrived. her husband is one of da professor in UM..i know him. unfortunately they hv no child after 10 years married, so they decided to adopt a child.poor them. da best part, he gave me duet raye! rm*00! thx lots uncle!


last stop> tok su II house. dis is da 1st tyme i went to her house since her last daughter married bout 12 years ago. according to my father, her 1st son-in-law is one of da tv3's sports reporter.dun asked me which one, i dont know either. and,,,,,her husband;tok cik owned one of da caltex petrol station in simpang pulai. best nyer! hoh0. stop! why do i called him tok cik? why not tok su? ok2. da thing is i hv my tok su(da 2nd last boy dat we taught da last child,da only boy,,he lives in Taiping).n as tok cik's husband we called as tok anjang, so we dont get confused between them. simple!


extra extra!
>>tok wa, she lives in taiping. she got alzheimer. da one thing i remembered about her is she's very cute!
>>tok ngah. i dont really remember her n she died when i was small.
>>tok lang lives in taiping. she has 4 children if im not mistaken;all girl.
>>tok anjang(my grandma). i hv no atuk, he died when my father was in primary school. used to be called as tok kapai as he worked as sailor.
>>tok cik. she's da one dat very close to my granny. she's cute too.
>>tok su.live in taiping too, nearby tok wa n tok lang. but i cnt really remember him.
>>tok su II. a lil bit garang. her husband; tok cik is very handsome!

these are why i love raye very much besides all da duet raye thingy. because i can only meet them during raye tyme!^^

me n my nephew, faiz ^^


nxtweek..i'll be back in my usual routine, and academia will take da precedence. Wake up, class, class, class, eat, class, class, come home, stone, stuff face, watch korean drama , study, watch korean drama again and sleep, sleep, sleep till the 6 a.m alarm clock screams in my ear reminding me that I have to repeat all of the above for the next 18 hours.*sigh*

2 comments:

aiman_masri said...

sis, plizz simplify it...

GuGu said...

encik aiman pening ke?huhu
da cukup simple kot tu. mule2 ak dga salasilah nenek ak dr ayh, pning gk..huhu