Saturday, July 11, 2009

anat0my
physi0l0gy

bi0chemistry

histology

behavioural science
arabic

english

ICT
q
uran &verses

dis is my life rite n0w.here.in faculty of medicine n health sciences.kind of shocked dat im having 9 subjects 4 dis year.hoho.n now we are seems very relaxed with the lectures dat are not really packed YET.huu~. n actually im still trying 2 adapt with the environment here with all the medical students, n seriously speaking they are totally different from all my beloved in nilai. im jealous towards mus,kimi,chan,jdo,ayat,ehsan as they are very closed n during the lectures they sit in one row,this makes me totally miss my frens in nilai.the environment there i used to have with them. n the thing is rite now i d0nt hv m0ney!!haha.when will da JPA c0me n gve us the agreement??at least it takes 2 m0nths after we hv the agreement with them,n they say that mybe we'll get the scholarship after the mdsem.hoh?what?i hv no money in my account!! i cnt shop,watch movies.haha.tension2. em,rite now,i cn say that ill be home evry weekend as i do hv nothing to be done at the hostel, n i jus dont kn0w with wh0m i should spend my weekend there..hoho.kind of sad.bored.weird.everything.then only i decide that i should hv spend more times with my family. till then,i'allh well meet again in the nxt p0st.biiznillah.jane~

3 comments:

bintul-bakr said...

waaaaaaa..byk nye gu sbjct ko,sbjct ak 4 ketul ats tu je..=p..eheheee

nedd said...

lol..hehe...subjek ku short sem ni 2 jer..

nxt sem..7 subject...

well we are in 2 diff world..so it's way too different fron u..

lol...all da best...jgn malas2

GuGu said...

heeee~
makaseh ya~