Tuesday, October 25, 2011

dear diary

Done with the parasites seminar. Take a deep breath. U have patho quiz on your next list gu. But the long-waiting-holiday have been calling like 2-3 weeks before.

Tired of all those long-lectures and notes to be done where all of them are just like a lullaby, I can just dozed off even its just bout 2 minutes ago I’d drink a cup of caffeine(read: coffee).

Tired with all those academic-thingy the whole week, along with the ongoing trip stuffs that makes u suffocated, sometimes…people around u can actually help to loosen up and makes u happy, at least at that time. People who is willing (always) to lend their shoulder, or always be there for u to at least to hug you which I really prefer when I feel like crying-out-loud, is the one that u can always seek for help or to share your happiness:)

When kak ummu told me that she always cried during her time as a deputy representative for her class,,I just hope that I won’t. And I told myself, don’t cry! But I just can’t help myself.


I know that I have them,and they know that they have me like always.



tired? u have Him. He's there for you. You have to know,and you should know.go and find Him.always!
-from someone called a friend.

No comments: