Tuesday, March 1, 2011

꿈의 높이 ! (40 days left)

I Dream High, i dream, when its hard i close my eyes

While i imagine that moment i get up



I shake at the end of fear


Afraid of falling like a baby bird who cant fly up


Can I do it, will my dream come true


one by one my walking goes when i get afraid


I Dream High, I dream, when im tired i close my eyes


I keep imagining that dream while i get up


I can fly high, i belive that i can go up in that sky


Open my wings, fly freely up more then anyone



I need courage that will stand the fallen me


I dust the dust, Courage that will stand me and jump once a again


Belive in myself once more, Belive in my faith


Bet everything, and im going to jump a wall taller than me


I dream high, i dream, when im tired i close my eyes


Imagening that my dream will come true while i (again) get up



I can fly high i belive in that i will go up in that sky


Open my wings and (i'm) going to fly more freely than anyone has


Dream high a chance to fly high


Bye bye to the hurts


Fly high like the stars in the sky


Open your dreams, time for you to shine


Starting Now, gotta make em mine


Dont be afraid of the future in you hands, walk in confidence now


You can't stop destiny now


Whole new fantasy is open in front of your eyes


So hold my hand now


Our stop is the same now, dont give up on your dreams


When your young dream high everyone



I dream high, I dream, when im tired i close my eyes


Imagine the dream coming true while getting up


I can fly high, i belive that i can go up that sky


Open my wings and fly high freely than anyone else

No comments: