Friday, February 18, 2011

50 days more to go.

Looking far away
My dreams become fuzzy, I'm standing lost
I have nothing now
Although I want to give it all up and start anew
Though I want to give up, I will stand up again
Let's move carefully, step by step
Filled with excitement and fear

Don't tell me that it will end just like that?
Although my hesitation is caused by fear
Deep inside my heart
There is an echo that keeps me moving forward
Step by step, I will move forward carefully
Just like what I am doing today
Filled with excitement and fear

Even if I stumble and fall, I will still move
One step forward
When will I face my dream?
Step by step, I will move forward carefully
Just like today
Filled with with excitement and fear
Eventhough staggering and swaying, I will take that step
When will we meet?
I'm looking torwards my dream
When can we meet?
I look torwards my dream.

ps: 50 days more to go.still counting and counting.......

No comments: