Saturday, December 4, 2010

20.things.about.me

1. i'm 19. ngeh3~

2. ppl call me aiman, iman, penguin, pingu, gu, ngungu, ngu, nyot. but i prefer if u call me gu. nice!

3. I dream of simple and meaningful wedding. walaweh!

4. I have a lot of bestfriends. Well, they are my bestfriends because we grew up together and learnt about how cruel life can be. I don't know, something about these people that even youdidn't see each other for years, the friendship remains strong -- and keeps getting stronger.When in doubt, I have a lot of friends that I can turn to :)

5. I prefer writing my blog in BM, actually.

6. I went to boarding schools since I was thirteen. 3 years in SMKA Maahad Hamidiah, Kajang and then another two years in Rawang Integrated Boarding School. Yes, I was a product of SMKAs.

7. i fell in love with the cute-little-thing-PINGU when i was 11, and yes till now.

8. i used to buy all the DVDs of the cartoon series PINGU. but not anymore.

9. i wore pinafore during primary school till standard 5. zmn dolu2. i was veryyyyyyy small back then.

10. i love pink.

11. sy pendek. so, i love to wear heels.

12. suprisingly i was good in lontar peluru. i guess i have a strong hand back in my primary school. haha

13. i failed my biology in the 1st, 2nd 3rd test during form 4. kene rotan dgn teacher khairul tu da biase. never got an A for the subject. in SPM too.

14. have been to china, new zealand, europe, korea, japan, australia, africa. sy teringin nk ke US! ad sesape nk bw sy???

15. worked at DUNKIN DOUGHNUT in Tesco Ampang for 3 months after my SPM.

16. oh! hari paling gumbira--> dpt 1st gaji tyme result SPM keluar. nyeh4.

17. i hate exams!

18. i knew j-pop 1st, then only k-pop. but now i'm sooooooo in k-pop compare to j-pop. but if u ask me which one i prefer more for my honeymoon,,i would say japan! ha-ha

19. i hate cats!

20. less than 24 hours i'll be in 20's..oh no!

1 comment:

:: nizaty :: said...

hehe..a nice things ab0ut u.. sweet! ;]