Tuesday, July 13, 2010

after a week......

yup. after a week being in 3rd sem of my medical life. after a week i'm hving adik-adik-adik. after a week hving no more long lectures but full of self-study. after a week stayed in the pent house. after a week bla bla bla bla bla....yet i feel dat im still the baby of da faculty. -smile-

with those OBE ( outcome base learning ) thingy, im tensed. so do cik zT. is it to0 much if i said im tensed even its juz da 2nd week of my 3rd sem? but syesly I am. hate to adapt with all those seminars, presentations. assignments. yet i still do hv to sit 4 my 1st pro exam. -sigh-

oh! im happy becoz i lo0o0o0ove to attend da lecture of history in medicine wif ustaz kasyfi..=)
even if im sleepy throughout de lecture be4 dat, fighting wif my own eye from getting sleep, i cn be so0o awake whenever ustaz kasyfi started his lecture. da way he delivered his lecture really attract me. even cik naneym will wake me up saying 'man, ur fevret ustaz is here'. maybe its hard for me to attend any class to learn all those things, or I cn say i dun really hv da chance to learn it formally in a class..? whatever it is, i really enjoyed da class. -smlie again-

and I realised dat lately I was really bz with so many thingssss, till I cnt really update my blog. sorry to all readers, as for some of u guys, reading my blog is one of da way to be in contact wif me besides fb or to know any update from me, but dont worry, i tried my best not to let u all down.

btw, congrats to encik jdoe as u hv passed ur muet successfully! we are happy 4 you! lets strive to be da best in da future..ganbatte!
sometimes i feel tired, down..cried silently. worried. but when I look around, my frens are all struggle 4 their best. even they are really bz,tired...the smile is still there. the laugh that i will always treasure is there. so lets try harder n achieve da victory together! may Allah ease~

ps: cnt wait for 100801 and 101010 ! i'll story u later!he3
pss: my beloved mom, she's now cn drive by herself to work after bout a year +++ being in a fear. miss her lots!

No comments: